Saturday, February 1, 2014

Why it pays to marry a tech guy

Way behind on posting picts, but that shall soon change because I have downloaded a new web browser and it's accepting my artistic attempts. Anyway, here's a few weeks ago:


Our aborted potty training attempt. If you want the detailed version, I'd be happy to email you the saga. It was long. And painful.

First food, a celery stick :) He's moved on to bananas, mum mums, apples, grapes, lentil stew, smoothies, frozen yogurt, water from my glass, green beans. 

We set up my tent in the living room and camped out for a day. HUGE hit with the kiddos, I had a good time too :)

Playing dress up

Went to see the US Championships for ladies figure skating with a group of friends. Very fun outing (without the kids!!!)

Henri's started to steal my phone to take pictures. Scary how she can navigate an iphone with no tutorial. Anyway, here are some of her shots:

Nice color composition

I thought this one rather artsy. Also, that's a strawberry sundae from Burger King and it was really good :)
The camera's charging so once it's done I should be able to catch up. It's just been a lot of trying to stay warm and sane, though :)

No comments: