Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Thank you!

Today, in the mail, I received a wonderful little gift for Hudson. Nikki is my Dad's cousin and a great mom to 10 (ten!) kids that I've connected with through blogging. I'd noticed a teether her little guy was using called a Chewy Q and she graciously sent one our way. It arrived just as we were walking out the door for Steven's award ceremony at work so I brought it for distraction purposes. Well, he saw it in the package before we'd even opened it and was flipping out. I handed it to him and he acted like they'd been separated since birth. We'll see how it stands the test of time, but this is already loved. He can hold it well on his own (it's a ring) and pop the nubby end in his mouth. It's not squishy like I expected but he seems to enjoy how it feels against his new teeth and gums. And since he has 4 more teeth coming in, I'll take anything that gives him comfort. It's made in Maine by speech pathologists and is latex, lead and PVC free. Thanks, Nikki!

Num num num

His hair does look a lot fuller in real life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo glad he likes it. :) Joshua still loves his. I am always happy when we find something that makes the teething process a little more "fun!" :) Hudson is absolutely ADORABLE!!! LOVE his red hair.