Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Oops

Just a quick post to say I'd typed one up and then this and that happened and it didn't get posted, and now it's old news, so it will stay that way. But I'm so close to finishing the year and blogging every week, I'm going to count it even though it didn't make it to publish :)
Anyway, we are safely back in our little hovel after a quick trip to NY. H's toddler hack morphed into scary high (for me...103) fever tonight with 40 respiration rate, but the on-call nurse said I was doing everything right and there was no reason to bring her in. So she's snuggled in bed with her beloved Bobby and Ellie, full of Tylenol and getting steamed by her eucalyptus oil-filled humidifier, and hopefully she's able to sleep comfortably tonight. I'd forgotten what a noisy, restless sleeper she is and we've shared a room and bed the last few nights, so we can all use some shut eye.
We had a marvelous Christmas with Steve's family and I'll share all the photos once I've uploaded them. H was pretty disoriented when we got home, what with the fever and having just fallen asleep, and was heartbroken that "Gamma Shepler" was not there. Hopefully we'll see them sooner than later. Many wishes for a Happy Holiday Season to you all, and I'll write a proper post soon :)

No comments: