Thursday, June 14, 2012

OK, a few more photos from earlier this week/weekend. Apple and HP continue their rivalry so only half of the pictures flipped the way I wanted them to. Not too much going on here. Some nice weather, some crummy weather. Some great days, some total meltdown days. One week left to the semester. I only need to take an exam, answer a bunch of reflection questions, post a findings summarization and respond to everyone elses....and write that pesky term paper. I've written Appendix A and am working on B, so I feel like it shouldn't be too bad. And the instructors have reached their limit of reading them and have requested they be no more than 20 pages; 15 is preferred. Yahoo!
The following are of us at the Aquarium, Public Gardens, Ogunquit, S's softball game, and puttering around at home. It just occurred to me that H still doesn't really drink anything (she prefers to spit it everywhere) and while she still nurses 5-6x/day, it's summer and she should probably be getting more liquid. Kale and mango smoothies continue to be a hit so tonight I switched out the juice for unsweetened almond milk. Tastes great, minimal calories, and I think there's some health benefits for H. More than juice, anyway. What I'm trying to say is, my daughter prefers to play with her beverages so I haven't turned hydration into a battle (which it would be). Instead, I'm tricking her with smoothies and cucumbers. That's all. Boring week :)
An evening snuggle with Rammy and a green smoothie snack

Dad's softball game

Sidewalk/driveway chalk. Yet another way to make a mess

Fish swimming sideways

H was enthralled

Making friends with the ducks

Lunch view

Oh this is frustrating. Cool shaded baby

She takes after me. I always give the ocean water a little lick to make sure it's still salty

Mama, Baby and Daddy feet (mine aren't really that big, a wave had already messed with it a bit. honest.)

River meets ocean

Hello, England!

1 comment:

JG said...

We used to go to Ogunquit! How nice! I'm going to try to remember to steal your footprint idea when we head to FL next week. :) Looks like lots of fun! Henri always seems to be up to something!