Friday, February 24, 2012

A few highlights of the week


Weekend treat; Aunt Allie to visit!


Picnic lunch in Lexington

The hill S pushed the stroller down

Desert!

So clearly (no pun intended) I need to work on my focal points, but a glimpse of the calories

H's food basket, a favorite seat

A nap! Her only one on Tuesday...

Her Ikea puppy; this doesn't show the love, but it's the only one not a blurry mess as she swung him squealing with joy then shoved him in my face to pet. She really has a thing for dogs

Her new glasses! Sippy cups are a joke to her, she'll only drink out of our glasses, so I got her a set of her own

Yes, Mom, they are real glass (she asked) but so far no shatters. And as you can see, H knows how to use them

Pretty happy with her water
Other happenings of the week:
Exams (common theme)
Good Lebanese meal with friends old and new
Sushi! Haven't been in months. Spicy yellow tail, I'm still thinking about it
A very nice waitress who brought H a complementary bowl of miso soup; she inhaled the tofu
S having Monday off so I got to do homework
Homework...if you have any questions about breastfeeding, especially nipple pain, I'd be happy to fill you in
No playgroup =(
So we walked around Porter. And got 6 free bags of cough drops and 2 nail polishes and a cinnamon roll
Also free this week were 2 reams of paper, package of pens, shipping labels, Kleenex and photo paper
Offer on a house rejected.
Bone crushing exhaustion. I think 9 months of no sleep, plus the pregnancy no sleep has finally caught up.
Drinking lots of coffee, water and eating super grains to combat the above
Some pretty fantastic hand-drawn coloring pages that the 2+3's didn't seem to appreciate but made me proud =D

Well, there are plans to be be in VT this time next week (cue the cheering section) so this might be the end of my weekly streak. Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Hooray that she likes the dog! And hooray for drinking out of her glass cups!

Nikki said...

Wow!!!Already drinking out of a glass.I recently read that sippy cups are bad for teeth and speech.:)I have seen some new improved one made out of a tiny ball canning jar.
Henri is adorable and those cakes looked super yummy.Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Meredith said...

The pictures might be slightly misleading. While she knows how to drink from a cup, she prefers to pour it on her tray so that she can splash in it....I'd love to see the ball jar sippees! Canning jars are my usual water goblets =D