Monday, February 2, 2015

More snow. And organizing

It's snowing, again. Steve has a snow day, again. The kids are going stir crazy, again. The grocery store was a madhouse, again. Ah, February. The month where everything starts to be just a wee bit irritating. My solution? Throw everything away!!!! The great purging of the closets has begun. Where did we accumulate all this junk???? The kitchen drawers are done, the kids room settled for the next year, and today was the pantry. I have dreams of a pretty simple (ha) kitchen remodel, but for now an organized pantry (with available floor space!!!) will do. Also, the living room is alllllmost completed. I just need a lamp and a small table for the great chair I found this weekend. I'm really pleased with the space. Functional and bright.
As for photos, I need to upload again, but here's a few from last week:
Watching Dad shovel

We have another foot+

You know, typical attire


Reading nook!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your reading nook. :) I have been in the organizing ( get rid of it mood too.) Just last night I went to Dollar Tree and spent lots of $$$$$ on some baskets etc. to try and organize my kitchen with. It is driving me CRAZY!!!!!!! Then we have had the puking bug going through which adds to the mess of it all. At least it is just a season. :) Spring WILL come !Then I will complain about our mud.