Thursday, March 8, 2012

Series

It's been a crammed week since we last met. In a very good way, mind you, but still....anyway, I forgot to jot myelf notes at the end of each day (forgot = didn't bother) so I'm going to just post a few groups of photos and hopefully they give a glimpse of the week.

VT

Home in VT


Visiting with Great-Gram (who is pretty great!)


I realize this looks disgustingly VT-idyllic. Life really is amazing in God's country!


Papa let her in on some card tricks


Someone might have won a few too many of the games and ethics might have been called into question....


Papa introducing H to some outdoor stuff. He said she liked the lichen the best.


Southern exposure


Back in MA


She's added unloading the dishwasher to her list of "chores"


No discernment between clean or dirty, it all gets pulled out onto the floor


Excited to go to Target AND Sister Thrift


Much success at Sister Thrift. I wish I were small enough to fit some of the cute things I found


One of her current favorite reads. I made a photo book of our time in VT for Christmas; she looks at it many times a day


Just opened to her favorite page; Papa!!!


She says "hi" to him and whipers "papapapapapa". So cute =D

Proof that she's not always cute and happy:


Haha, ok, while not thrilled with her attitude, it amused me that I'd just switched to B+W when she began to have a melt-down


Looking to see if I was going to react to her thumping herself down in a snit


I didn't, so she brought the fit to me




She rubs the back of her head when she's tired or frustrated


Wipe the nose and then move on


And lastly....

A certain someone(s) in their (maybe, hopefully, perhaps) new home
 That's about it. I've been postponing a large paper so the amount of housework I've accomplished is staggering. Laundry is caught up, floors swept after every meal, bread baked from scratch, meals on the table when Steve gets home, closets cleaned out, bins resorted....just call me Ms.Domestic.

Also:
Playgroup continues to impress
H exclusively walking (and refusing to hold hands when outside)
Insane weather that makes me so excited for a yard of our own this summer
S putting in tons of work lining up quotes, chasing down plot plans and in general doing everything.
Did I mention we're signing a P&S agreement tomorrow? =O

3 comments:

shannon said...

Love the pictures...especially, the one when she spots Papa!

Jen Oliver said...

she has the best smile...!

WHERE is possible new HOME???!!!

Nikki said...

Loved all the pictures. :)I loved the one of her with her Great Gram. We agree she is pretty great. Must run in the family. Her great Grams sisters are pretty great too. What a neat idea to make her a book. I think I may copy that idea.~ Nikki