Thursday, October 27, 2011

My puppy

Top reasons I'm convinced H is actually a puppy. Or sometimes a cat:

1) She retrieves. The grip is still a bit shakey so she'll chuck something in her exuberant arm swings, then scoot off to retrieve it.

2) Balls of yarn hold a fatal fascination. I'm trying to knit her (another) sweater but I have to keep pulling the wool out of her mouth.Pre-felted!

3) Garbage tastes good. Or at least the pillow I'm trying to throw away. and the onions....

4) She laps her (my) water from a cup. That tongue is getting quite a workout lately now that she's discovered it.

5) Feet, feet, feet. If it's been on it, is on it, should go on it or is it, she likes it. Yuck

6) Lastly (and in keeping with #4), H licks everything to show her affection. My face, my foot, my PJ's....we're well-loved here.

No comments: