Thursday, April 16, 2015

No rhyme or reason

The pictures have been random about uploading, and then almost all of them are either of us playing outside (heelllooooo Spring!), or of food we're eating outside (because, again, Spring!). None of the artsy shots of the garden Hen and I (foolishly) put in, the mulching I got done, or the sandbox I made for the kids, but just imagine an uneven raised bed, mulch covering all the plants that might have come up, and this black plastic tub half buried and surrounded by rocks, and you get the gist.My housework has been completely neglected, all the laundry has been line dried (yay!), and our leafs have budded out. It's been a good week :)

Her hair's getting long

Lots of selfies

The occasional sibling affection


Made hot cross buns for the neighbors. It ensures good luck and neighborly relations all year. We have great neighbors already, so it probably wasn't necessary :) But they tasted great!

Easter morning egg hunt

Ignore the classy backdrop of dirty dishes...

I tucked him in and pulled the plug for service

Easter babies!

The weather shield arrived just in time for me to test it out along with my new running jacket in 30 degree and raining weather. I can not wait for this stupid 5k to be done so I can stop having to run struggle whine "train".

Hudson checking himself out in the phone haha

He'd just brushed his teeth and was admiring them

Lest you think he's always "so cute", here's how he is most of the time at home: mid-shriek and temper fit. I especially like that I caught him doing his foot kick thing. 

....and then he moves on to destroying the pantry. This was an especially hard day for both of us as the anticipated chocolate chip cookies didn't get to happen

Just doing her thing

Um.....kind of typical evening actually. They are lucky to have the best dad in the world. 

Hudson making breakfast

Park break on a long walk/run on Saturday. It amazes me how many incredible playgrounds we're surrounded by. I know my kids take it for granted, but I'm very jealous of them. 

Major progress in one winter. She's climbing everything now!

And he still goes headfirst down slides

Still super happy with my BOB. The kids seems to like it a lot more than the old stroller too. I like it even more when Steve's with us because he does the pushing ;) 

Sunday morning

my babies

Painting flowers for playgroup

The boy is beyond obsessed with balls. One of the teens made his little life by playing soccer with him last night :)

Picnicking! Love not having much clean up, and the birds love all the crumbs

Hudson and his fire truck. It's getting lots of mileage :)
There you have it! I'm eagerly anticipating a day off on Saturday at a Ladies Conference at a church in NH (though it will be sad to be inside all day in such nice weather), and then another looooong walk around Cambridge on Sunday after church with the family. We should be getting rain tomorrow so maybe some housework will finally get tackled :)

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

It looks like you guys have been having a wonderful time enjoying the spring weather! Doesn't it make the days so much better being able to get out finally?? Also your picnic looks delicious!