Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Fathers Day!

To say my kids have been blessed in the father department is a gross understatement. They both owe their survival to him (other than the obvious reason that he had a big part in creating them in the first place...) because he's the calm patient one that never gets flustered with their behavior and prevents me from putting them out on the curb on garbage day. He plays with them, sympathizes and listens to them, finds humor in the situations they get themselves in to, takes them along on errands and encourages their desires to "help", he loves on them. Most importantly, he consistently lives a diligent life in front of them, one I pray they grow up to emulate. So blessed to have him!
And now that the mushiness is over, here's an attempt to get the kids to hold letters to spell out "Dad" that was going to go in a nice frame as a gift but 1.couldn't find a frame and 2.couldn't find any cooperative children. So I just showed him the outtakes and we laughed, and he got some hot sauce and computer cords instead which he'd wanted. He's a go-with-the-flow type of a guy :)


I think this kid is part cow. The amount of grass and clover's he's eaten is ridiculous

He's throwing the letter at me because he hates it touching him


Hen decides maybe she will participate after all and tries to interest Hud





And a shout out to my Papa, the best father I can ever imaging having. Love you!

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

What a sweet post! And these pictures are awesome!! :) :) :)