Tuesday, April 15, 2014

HOT weather

OK, I wasn't as big of a fan of this winter as I have been of others past, but I never wished it to be summer. Hate the heat. Somehow we skipped straight from frigid to sweltering with Henri begging to get out the water table to cool off. Fortunately the weather app assures me we're headed back to manageable temps. April is one crazy month! It was in the 80's the year Henri was born....Anyway, we've been spending as much time as possible outside, and it's amazing the difference it's been making in the kids (and my) disposition. Aiding in the unlimited outdoors time is the fact that I have finally finally fiiiinnnnnaaallllyyyy finished studying. I took my boards last Wednesday and shockingly passed. I'm a midwife. The next few weeks are going to be crammed with some really fun stuff, so hopefully I remember to pull out the camera to capture some of it. :) And for some reason these pictures loaded all out of order. Sorry.

Playing mail carrier, a favorite game. Hudson is hoping for a letter (Lego's in this case)

Hard to see, but we decorated our front door for Easter today

The lone daffodil that survived the groundhog attack. 

Last week we met up with Papa, Anna, and a friend for some beach time


My favorite men

Papa brought a kite and Henri was mesmerized

Some day we'll get a decent family photo

Park play

Hahaha, I just love these pictures from him trying spinach. Had to post another one :)

How Hudson likes to travel in the stroller; with his feet propped up on the tray

He loves to be outside. Don't have him in your arms when you open the door to check the mail. He thinks you're taking him outside to play and the fit that ensues is not pretty

Henri's really loving the cargo netting this year

Pretending to be a spider

In the space of a few hours today all of the leaves popped out. I've never seen it change so fast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on becoming a midwife! We love them! Great pictures as always. We went from summer to winter literally OVERNIGHT!!

Genevieve said...

Congratulations Meredith the Midwife, you are amazing! :)

Diane Monaghan said...

Way to go Meredith! Knew you could do it! Congrats! Diane