Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Phone Dump

You'll notice that most of these involve food. That's because it's the only time the kids are still and I have my phone in grabbing range. Nothing too exciting around here, just moving in to our spring schedule which is the same as the winter one except now I'm bundling the kids up for their afternoon nap and sticking them in the stroller. They sleep, I walk, we breath freshish air, everyone wins.

Eating broccoli. This was his face when he accidentally got some in his mouth, haha

The Potato Heads are very popular

My little geek-in-training

He looooooves balls

Hard to see, but that white and brown ball hanging is a nesting ball Papa made for us from wool scraps. I've seen birds already taking bits for their nest :)

Another meal....

Not to leave the little lady out

My current nightly snack. Pretty amazing. And made in VT, yay! Just milk, cultures, and maple syrup. 

Munching his carrot for St. Paddy's day

A great way to spend your nap if you have to take one

Our snow banks are melting! Of course, it's snowing again as I type this....

My bulbs are coming up

Mom made this great sweater for Hud and he seems to like it as much as I do

His naps are pretty short so we get to spend a chunk of time in the afternoon while Henri sleeps. He prefers that we nurse, read his favorite book about baby animals, and wrestle. Right here he's drooling all over me and about to bite my neck. He's a very affectionate guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously that Hudson is ADORABLE!!!!! AS is his big sister. Love your updates and that sweater your mom made. Really nice.