Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Photos

I'll preface this by stating that I'm pretty sure the behavior we've been seeing lately by a certain un-named Miss is a combination of adjustment to the baby and belated Terrible Two's. It's been bad. I'm not sure any of us are going to survive. But in case we do, and in case I'm ever tempted to sugar coat the experience for other moms (as in, tell them to "enjoy this, it goes so fast" (it had better!!!!)), I've captured a typical moment in our life for posterity. I also took pictures of our house one random day but I'm not brave enough to share them here. (And if you're the producer of Hoarders, I might have a new episode for you...)



Quick proof that occasionally she's happy to be around me


Pleased as punch to be sitting up

That strap looks interesting!

OK, I won't touch


Oh, you're behind that lens?!

Hey

What's Henri up to? (whining behind me, if you need to know)

I'm at eye level with her!

Hen, could I please get a decent picture of you?

...without the pillow ("it's backpack!")


Thanks for putting it down

Head shot for a denture ad

Please just look normal

There we go!

Perfect! Now let's move to the bench where the lighting's good and in front of the tree!

We don't do well with change

Wait! Henri's upset? I must have missed my cue to cry!

How about we take one together! Wouldn't that be fun?

Nope, it wouldn't

Did you know Hershey Kisses only have 22 calories a piece???
Aaaaand that sums up our days. Happy Holidays, everyone!

3 comments:

Diane M said...

LOL! You always make me smile! Love Hudson's expressions and his little spike of hair. Henri is still adorable even if she is driving you nuts!

JG said...

Oh my goodness!!! LOVE your posts! HILARIOUS! And very familiar ;)

Genevieve said...

These are amazing!!