Monday, December 16, 2013

An end of an era

I thought I'd have something deep and summarative to say here, but all I can think of is "It's over!!!! Woohoo!!!!". Passed my cumulative exam and earned my masters in nursing today :)


Proof! I had to print it in case I managed to convince myself I hadn't passed :)

And completely unrelated, but here's Hudson eating one of Henri's rats. I think he'll be getting a larger version for Christmas as he's very in love with it......
 Now it's full steam ahead for holidays with family, and then then we'll reassess "what we want to do when we grow up". For now, that list includes knitting, reading P G Wodehouse, and perhaps a pedicure :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Meredith!

Genevieve said...

What a huge accomplishment!!! xoxoxo

JG said...

So happy for you!!! You have earned a little R & R for sure :)

Diane said...

WOOT WOOT! Great Job! Don't know how you got it all done was a wonderful Mom all at the same time!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! Congratulations, so excited for you.