Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Adoration

We're in the midst of a very low key approach to Christmas. We've watched White Christmas, walked the neighborhood to look at lights, eaten tons of cookies at the church program, listened to Christmas music all day, opened the Advent calendar every day (chocolate coins inside this year), taken all the decorations off the tree (Hudson). My shopping was done a few weeks ago so now I just need to wrap the kids stuff, but I'll put that off till next week. I know all my relatives in VT don't want to hear this right now, but it doesn't feel the season with the warm weather we're having. And sadly it's slated to last through next week :/ But I know we'll have a fun day, and Henri is very excited for the planned festivities, especially the gifts :)
We've had pretty typical days the past month, but something that struck me this week is how much the kids play together. Like, 24/7. Hudson is much more into imaginative play than Hen was at this age and that puts them at a pretty even level right now. He loves all the dolls and takes very good care of his babies, and they both spend a ton of time concocting in their kitchen. And when that all gets boring, they chase each other through the house, over and over and over. Their friendship and love for each other is not something I take lightly, so I especially love this picture I caught last week:


He loves his "Nee". :)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Ahhhh!!! Just when I think they can't get any cuter you go and post a picture like that!!!! Seriously, sooooo sweet!!!!!!! They have cute hats too.